It’s the start of a new season for Blog Challenges at Kellybell Designs! Are you ready? It’s so fun and easy to play. I sure hope you pencil in some time each month to scrap a page and pick up a beautiful participation prize.
- Scrap a page featuring a Disney character meal. Use at least 3 or more photos.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it’s up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST Feb 29th. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with my gallery so make sure you’re registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 store gift certificate.
- The winner will be announced the first week of March. That’s also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
I’ve got several fabulous collections with a Disney character meal theme that you can use to scrap with for this month’s challenge. Browse through the Kellybell Designs Store to check them out.
Need some inspiration on how to scrap for this month’s challenge? Take a look at what my Creative Team came up with. These are so amazing!
Created by Cassie:
Created by Charlene:
Created by Debbie:
Created by Jennifer:
Created by Jessica:
Created by Julie:
Created by JulieP:
Created by Karen:
Created by Lisa:
Created by Roxana:
Created by Jenn:
I just adore character meals! They are so fun. Can’t wait to see what you can scrap this month!