Ready for a new monthly blog challenge for Kellybell Designs? This month the challenge theme is “Food and Snacks”! You are going to love the adorable participation prize made by CT member Linda P. I can’t wait to see your pages!
Here are the rules and instructions to participate in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a layout featuring a dining experience at Disney. This can be from enjoying a sit down meal or from a quick service place. Maybe even photos eating a delicious snack!
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you’d like. Decorate a lot or a little, it’s up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST August 31, 2017. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly’s gallery so make sure you’re registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly’s store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of September. That’s also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Make sure you check out all the collections inside the Kellybell Designs Store in case you need something new to scrap with. How about some delicious inspiration from the team?
Created by Charlene:
Created by Debbie:
Created by Debbie H:
Created by Jenn:
Created by Julie P:
Created by Karen:
Created by Linda P:
Created by Lisa:
Created by Lynn:
Created by Roxana:
Your cruise and water layouts last month were fabulous! Congratulations, Robills, you won a gift certificate to my store which will be showing up in your inbox soon. Thanks to everyone for playing along. Can’t wait to see your yummy layouts this month!