Ready to scrap something new for this month’s blog challenge for Kellybell Designs? I’m sure you’ve seen lots of Disney parades – well now’s the time to scrap all those photos you took of the characters, dancers and floats. This month’s theme is “”Disney Parades”. You know you’ve got tons of photographs for this one! Take a look at the participation prize made by CT member Jessica. It’s a gorgeous set of parade journal cards. Gotta have it!
- Scrap a layout showing off a Disney parade. There are so many parades at each park so you should have tons of photos to choose from. Make sure the Name of the Parade is somewhere on your page (either in the title, on a journal card, word strip or in your journalling).
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it’s up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST May31. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with the gallery so make sure you’re registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 store gift certificate.
- The winner will be announced the first week of June. That’s also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Make sure you check out all the collections inside the Kellybell Designs Store in case you need something new to scrap with.
Here is some wonderful inspiration from the Creative Team:
We all love a parade, so I can’t wait to see what you create this month! Last month’s template challenge filled the gallery with beautiful pages! The random winner selected from those submissions is Pokelle. Congratulations! Be on the lookout for a gift certificate in your email. Thanks for playing everyone – keep those gorgeous layouts coming!